UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Spooooon!

Just saw that. So Shane, how much did they pay you to advertise? :P I kid. Actually, what more caught my eye is the 12-inch Snake Eyes that's available. I've never dealt with Sideshow before. How are the products?

Sideshow is a high quality operation. They have has a few problems with quality control in the past, but they are very diligent and courteous about fixing issues. I have about half a dozen Sideshow items, my favorite being the Premium Format Hulk.

When folks use the Multiverse hosted Sideshow banners, a small percentage of the purchase goes into this site. I myself bought through the banner so about $1.75 comes back to the site.

Sideshow is a high quality operation. They have has a few problems with quality control in the past, but they are very diligent and courteous about fixing issues. I have about half a dozen Sideshow items, my favorite being the Premium Format Hulk.

When folks use the Multiverse hosted Sideshow banners, a small percentage of the purchase goes into this site. I myself bought through the banner so about $1.75 comes back to the site.

You don't have to buy the product from the banner do you?

You don't have to buy the product from the banner do you?

It helps the site if you do. If you're going to buy something from Sideshow, use the banner to get to their site. That link is tracked thru to your purchase and a small % is given to the 'affilliate' (MMMV) who referred the buyer to Sideshow.