UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Super Hero Squad Sentinel

S7EVIN

so i convinced my brother into buying me a SHS Sentinel, he found one and got it for me... The thing is a decent size with the mates, it looks really good with them to(almost) but the damn thing is too cheerful, it must really like its job, hunting down and killing Mutants! :P the poseability is pretty bad :confused: but if you are not going to spend $60+ on a minimate one then get one for $10 or 6 for $60 :biggrin:

it came with wolverine

post-1929-1213041883_thumb.jpg

post-1929-1213041894_thumb.jpg

post-1929-1213041903_thumb.jpg

post-1929-1213041911_thumb.jpg

post-1929-1213041918_thumb.jpg

post-1929-1213041925_thumb.jpg

Edited by S7EVIN

Yeah, I have that and the Galactus one and thought I would contact TBT or Nervous on how to reverse those smiles and make them more sinister looking when I got around to it. These are pretty cool figures and display nice to the Minimates.

Yeah, I have that and the Galactus one and thought I would contact TBT or Nervous on how to reverse those smiles and make them more sinister looking when I got around to it. These are pretty cool figures and display nice to the Minimates.

i have a wip of one of these guys right now. i took his bottom half off and replaced it with a ninja BAT from sigma six. to get rid of the smile, i'm going to scuplt over it...

That BAT thing is pretty good :highfive2::thumbsup: Good Job! :tongue: