UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Apocalype Scare

Felyxz

I thought I broke Apocalypse today.

I was playing around with him when i notices one of his wires from his back to his arm was disconnected.

I thought it snapped off. I was cussing up a storm.

I then examined the area and saw it plugs right back in.

should have guessed that they make Minimates like that.

Duh :)

From the title I thought you were gonna tell us the world was ending.

From the title I thought you were gonna tell us the world was ending.

no we're safe for another 1675 days, 22 hours, 34 minutes, and 59 seconds as of this posting

and all the cool minimates would have been done by then and we'll have nothing to look forward to so it won't matter :thumbsup:

No. Its true. I gazed deeply into my Mysterio mate's crystal ball head and it confirmed the 2012 end of the world date. Course, it also said the Ghost Rider movie 'mates would be released by the end of this year and SF 'mates would be coming back sooner than we expect, so take that for what you will.

This "the world wilol end in 2012" thing is crap, absolute crap. The mayan calender is ending, not the world. Plus you have to think they were doing this calender in lik 400 B.C.

I agree. What if the mayans never even finished it... <_<

This "the world wilol end in 2012" thing is crap, absolute crap. The mayan calender is ending, not the world. Plus you have to think they were doing this calender in lik 400 B.C.

I agree. What if the mayans never even finished it... <_<

Haha! Seriously! Maybe the Mayan Calendar Maker got distracted and never completed into the next era. Of course everything got embellished over the last thousands of years and now people are taking it as a sign of the apocalypse. :)

its not gonna end in 2012, like remember that guy in like 1820 sumthin said the world was gonna end and everybody beleived him so they gave away all their stuff and guess what, the world didn't end, so maybe this is just another one of those times

I thought I broke Apocalypse today.

I was cussing up a storm.

Duh :)

This is definitely a subliminal warning. Apocalypse .....storm :ermm:

........... and just hung there. I ended up just taking them off.

More forebodings of .........self-castration? :pinch:

Behold the Mayan colander from 400 BC...worryingly intact !

post-638-1211707671_thumb.jpg

What does he know?

post-638-1211707601_thumb.jpg

Edited by buttheadsmate

Haha! Seriously! Maybe the Mayan Calendar Maker got distracted and never completed into the next era. Of course everything got embellished over the last thousands of years and now people are taking it as a sign of the apocalypse. :)

So how do you explain this thenpost-638-1211708357_thumb.jpg

...or this..

Yes . The Mayan Colander Maker 2008 .

post-638-1211708287_thumb.jpg

Edited by buttheadsmate

its not gonna end in 2012, like remember that guy in like 1820 sumthin said the world was gonna end and everybody beleived him so they gave away all their stuff and guess what, the world didn't end, so maybe this is just another one of those times

....'like remember that guy in like 1820' ......????? :rolleyes: ......how old are you?* I beleive & I believe you do.

* bhm waits for sarcastic response from cruel MMMV members who know his Achilles-heel.

**edit** Thanks for the PMs :( I could have sworn it said colander not..........collander. I've been under a lot of...... er....er...STRAIN. ;)

Edited by buttheadsmate