UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I fell off the wagon

I didn't know that either, but it makes sense since they sell loose 'mates. I also tend to only want one version of a character, which is why I will often buy 'mates loose. It's usually not very expensive per 'mate, and that way I can avoid being stuck with extras.

Yeah when I introduced myself to the forums awhile back I believe some one said welcome to the addiction. I didnt get it at first but dear lord where they right. I just bought a new Cell phone and i pretty much have like maybe 50 cents in my account (I hate being 17) and i still go on ebay looking for mates...that I know I cant even afford!

• 3 weeks later...

Well, so far i think I'm adicted to these little plastic crack thing ama jigs. I'm not too far gone, since I only collect Marvel and DC mates. I'm somewhat a completist. It's alittle easier with the DC mates, no variants. I need a Sentinel though. But I soon will feel the pinch of being a "responsible adult". :blink: MARRIAGE :blink: . Who here is looking forward to the Hot Toys Iron Man, give me a hell yeah. :P