UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Subliminal Minimate Beer Commercial

Hey, guys. If you think it's dumb, blame me. I was the one who encouraged Havoc 05 to post it on YouTube, and then post it here. It was hilarious the first time I saw it on his computer--but since being opened to the masses, it seems to have lost some of its luster. I now understand it's pretty much a "you had to be there" thing. Sorry. :blush:

Well maybe I was drunk when I made it... :lol: that would explain my large memory gap :blink:

NO I wasn't really drunk... just insanely bored out of my skull.. and so was Alpheon.. thats why we both thoought it was so funny...

Well maybe I was drunk when I made it... :lol: that would explain my large memory gap :blink:

NO I wasn't really drunk... just insanely bored out of my skull.. and so was Alpheon.. thats why we both thoought it was so funny...

Perhaps not the funniest thing I have ever seen (WTF would I know?) but very ,very clever. If DST could get a Guinness-mate into production I reckon Minimates as a line would be secure for years. Guinness-mate? Probably deserves it's own thread don't you think?

I can see it now... Minimates coming with those little glass paperweights filled with guinness...

Another reason to get drunk (Or visit ireland)... more minimates :lol:

And sorry about the video... I only put it on here because it was minimate related... and I'm done with cartoons... it was made only cause I was too lazy to actually make myself a stop motion animation minimate flick. <_<

But now I'm forcing myself to acctually make one... Venom beats up a sleeping spidey, and in retaliation, spidey will snipe his head off... should be more interesting then the cartoon. :P