UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hi, guys. Been gone about a year, thought I might announce my return. I was a hyper, egoic pain in the butt before--now, I'm still a hyper, egoic pain in the butt, but to a lesser degree. I'm really out of the loop, though, when it comes to the Minis. Fetched myself quite a few in the past solar cycle, but still missing some. I may need some help procuring information; you've been warned.

Made a few appearances here and there, but now I'm really back. Good to see you all again. ;)

Edited by Alpheon

Hi, guys. Been gone about a year, thought I might announce my return. I was a hyper, egoic pain in the butt before--now, I'm still a hyper, egoic pain in the butt, but to a lesser degree. I'm really out of the loop, though, when it comes to the Minis. Fetched myself quite a few in the past solar cycle, but still missing some. I may need some help procuring information; you've been warned.

Made a few appearances here and there, but now I'm really back. Good to see you all again. ;)

Nice to see you Alpheon... this is the guy that introduced me to minimates... God bless his soul. And his minimates... :D

God I missed you pal. Now someone get Totalus_Kat back for me!

Really though, great seeing you.

Thank you, sir. Much appreciated. :)

...Wait. What happened to Kat?? :ohmy:

He's also been gone forever. So, where are your customs?

God I missed you pal. Now someone get Totalus_Kat back for me!

Really though, great seeing you.

Thank you, sir. Much appreciated. :)

...Wait. What happened to Kat?? :ohmy:

He's also been gone forever. So, where are your customs?

That's...unfortunate. :(

Sitting in my basement. They're done, just not quite...we'll say, "perfected."

I'll say, he made a few for my birthday, they had a few problems, so he took them back and I never saw them again...

They were pretty cool though, nice weapons. ;)

Thank you brick arms :lol: