UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Huge Inventory Sale At BBTS!

BigBadToyStore has just started a massive inventory sale with over 5,000 items at 15% off. Many Minimates items are on sale including Marvel, BSG, 24 and more! There even seems to be a few items that haven't been in stock in quite some time. Check it out and save save save!!!

Oh, and the sale ends Wednesday at 12 noon CDT.

Edited by God Magnus

OK, so I want BSG Wave 2, which is like $12, but postage on that is $20 to UK. Seems a little steep to me. Or is that fairly reasonable? That works out to be approx £16 for the whole wave though, so I suppose its not so bad.

Edited by Dan

OK, so I want BSG Wave 2, which is like $12, but postage on that is $20 to UK. Seems a little steep to me. Or is that fairly reasonable? That works out to be approx £16 for the whole wave though, so I suppose its not so bad.

BBTS is currently selling these at about £18 inc. shipping. The only ones currently available on UK ebay as a set of 8 are 5 pence short of £40 :blink: I've said it before Dan,buy a couple of items & save with combined shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BATTLESTAR-GALACTICA...7QQcmdZViewItem

I ordered about $25 worth of BSG stuff, and the shipping was $32. I hate paying more for shipping than for the product, but that's down to the sale and still cheaper than anywhere else I've seen. Unfortunately wave 1 was out of stock.

It's one of the reason I found it hard to send things abroad Dan, the shipping. I have one friend in Ireland and another in Australia (I know, it's not the UK :lol:), but I'm amazed at how much it costs to send things there. Worse part is when folks want it to take the slow boat and they aren't saving much. Canada? Forgettaboutit!! The postage to that country makes the European postage seem reasonable :blink:

"Gee you look nice today, honey."

"God Magnus made me do it!"

"Everything was 15% off sales price."

Sorry, just practicing what to say when my wife finds out I spent $150 on Minimates. :sweat:

Anyways, it should be alright, my job gives me $500 dollars towards hobbies each year.

Thanks for the good find there Mag. ;)

"Gee you look nice today, honey."

"God Magnus made me do it!"

"Everything was 15% off sales price."

Sorry, just practicing what to say when my wife finds out I spent $150 on Minimates. :sweat:

Anyways, it should be alright, my job gives me $500 dollars towards hobbies each year.

Thanks for the good find there Mag. ;)

My hobby leaves me with $500 left to live on each year :yes:

• 3 weeks later...