UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

X-3 minimates

616commando

...so i created a new one. Which is the worse of the two?

Anyway, I bought the jean wolvie twopack today. They've had the whole wave for a while, and here's my guess why. This wave has, while accurate, two of the goofiest mates around. Beast looks silly, and Storm is waering mittens. For a long time i didn't buy this wave, but finally broke down a while back and got the storm two pack. Oh well jsut a general gripe/opinion. Minimates are great, mittens are not.

ha, i am planning on buying that last two pack, but only when i'm flush with cash, and only to paint beasts hair pieces into a sweet beard.

Beast looks silly

Try moving the head, hands, and feet to a different body that doesn't require a coat piece (like Professor X maybe)

because his coat keeps his hair piece from lining up properly it makes his face look off and without the coat he has a bare chest and sleeves. Moving him to a different body let's the hair sit proper and improves the look quite a lot, I think the face decal is actually a very strong likeness of Kelsey Grammer (probably one of the better likenesses in the wave)

I thought this wave was great. Juggernaut with nifty accessories, Hugh in mini-version :P ^_^ And Kelsey-Beast! As for the jacket, blame the movie rather than the toy...

"Storm is wearing mittens"... best phrase ever :D I agree, they're cute little mittens. Cap's gloves would've been a nice replacement.

Yeah, this was one of the shortest run waves produced and took me a long time to get. I love it though and honestly, I think it's one of the strongest out of the new waves. The only things that I don't like is Jean's neck cleavage. Other then that I love all of them. Best Wolvy so far, hands down.

I relly wish they would have included some of the other characters from the movie, like that bald kid i forgot his name that negates everyone's powers and a civilian Bobby Drake

That guy would be Leech, named Jimmy in the film.

I relly wish they would have included some of the other characters from the movie, like that bald kid i forgot his name that negates everyone's powers and a civilian Bobby Drake

Visorless Ultimate Cyclops Hair & Flash C3 Flashcopter Head (?) could help you with that... it did work for me!

Thanks for clearing that up Trekker. Thanks for the recipe idea She-Thing I'll give it a shot. By ther way I checked out your other page, you are an amazing artist!!

Hey, thank you!! Glad you like :blush: And wilkommen to the boats ;)