UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Martian-chester Manhunter

buttheadsmate

The Martian Manhunter is a character that I was completely unaware of until I collected 'mates,so when I noticed a batch of Martian Manhunter comics on Ebay I duly snapped them up. 'The others among us' is a Mini-Series of 8 from 2006-7 & was quite enjoyable though not stunning. The main characters names however appeared to have come straight from a Manchester United Yearbook......J'onn is trying to protect Alex Ferguson from Rio Ferdinand & Giggs!! I guess that'll mean 'llareggub' to those of you Stateside but Mr.A.J.Lieberman ,the writer must be a Red's fan.

goes to show jsut hwo big of a club Man U is i suppose. not every football club gets into a second tier hero's comic

Far too big a club to be embarrassed by a minor team like Pompey. Eh, BHM? ;)

The Martian Manhunter is a character that I was completely unaware of until I collected 'mates,so when I noticed a batch of Martian Manhunter comics on Ebay I duly snapped them up. 'The others among us' is a Mini-Series of 8 from 2006-7 & was quite enjoyable though not stunning. The main characters names however appeared to have come straight from a Manchester United Yearbook......J'onn is trying to protect Alex Ferguson from Rio Ferdinand & Giggs!! I guess that'll mean 'llareggub' to those of you Stateside but Mr.A.J.Lieberman ,the writer must be a Red's fan.

I was unaware that he existed till the Justice League cartoon came out.