UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Star Trek Series 3 and BSG Wave 4 Images

is doc cottle wearing a vest under his lab coat like the starbuck toyfair exclusive??

a pic of it would be cool :)

Good observation Winkerbean. Would allow for a nice Apollo in undershirt custom using the extra-Doc. And I'm sure you could find a quick custom use for the extra-Doc head. Thinking ...

well (and you heard it here first) i was thinking that the extra doc head would be good as a Col. John "Hannibal" Smith to go with the A-Team when we get our classic Starbuck & Clubber figure's later in the year :thumbsup:

just need to find the perfect hair..........

Has anybody heard from their local CBS if BSG 4 or ST TOS 3 is going to show up March 5th from Diamond? My shop was having problems with their e-mail Friday and unable to get their shipping list.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge minimates fan but both these waves leave me totally cold with the exception of Kor. Unless I can pick him up loose I'll be missing all of these out.

Roll on waves 4 and 5 of trek - I'll be getting all of those plus variants!

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge minimates fan but both these waves leave me totally cold with the exception of Kor. Unless I can pick him up loose I'll be missing all of these out.

Roll on waves 4 and 5 of trek - I'll be getting all of those plus variants!

How can the addition of President Roslin leave you cold? She's one of the central characters in th BSG universe! :biggrin:

is doc cottle wearing a vest under his lab coat like the starbuck toyfair exclusive??

a pic of it would be cool :)

Good observation Winkerbean. Would allow for a nice Apollo in undershirt custom using the extra-Doc. And I'm sure you could find a quick custom use for the extra-Doc head. Thinking ...

well (and you heard it here first) i was thinking that the extra doc head would be good as a Col. John "Hannibal" Smith to go with the A-Team when we get our classic Starbuck & Clubber figure's later in the year :thumbsup:

just need to find the perfect hair..........

A reasonable likeness, except George Peppard's eyes are blue...unless details like this don't bother you. Dr. Fate's hairpiece could work for a shorter-cut, unless you wanted to repaint a longer, parted-cut hairpiece. Just need a Barclay 'mate and A-Team's a-go!

These all look great. I ended up ordering a set of BSG from AFX even though I already ordered a case from my LCS.

I have a question about the Trek mates. Is the paint apps like wave 1 or wave 2? Is it painted on a blank mate (wave 1) or is it a colored base with painted on details (wave 2)? Thanks if someone can answer this.

Painted on white bodies. I too prefer this look.

I got my BSG case and the Previews exclusive this past Weds. They are pretty cool.

I was worried once the action figure line started I might give up on these but I don't see it happening now. The little suckers are too cool.

I do have extra available for sale from my case - no variant though - hit me up now if you want any before they hit eBay.

I may be misremembering, but didn't Gaeta use a key/card for the FTL drive in the miniseries?

It might be that, my initial thoughts were that it could be

the key they use to arm nukes when they're going to destroy the Temple of Five

. I'm not sure, it was a while since I saw the episode.

Anyway, thanks for the pics Ivan! I hadn't noticed that they'd redesigned the lab coats before.

The key is from

the pilot miniseries. They use it to "spool up" the FTL drives.

• 3 weeks later...
Anybody's LCS get either of these sets in yet? DCBS doesn't show them on my Items to be Shipped list, and from what I can tell, it's only a couple of online retailers that have them as of today...

They were on Diamond's shipping list for March 12 so most comic stores that ordered them should have gotten them then.

Anybody's LCS get either of these sets in yet? DCBS doesn't show them on my Items to be Shipped list, and from what I can tell, it's only a couple of online retailers that have them as of today...

They were on Diamond's shipping list for March 12 so most comic stores that ordered them should have gotten them then.

my LCS in Chicago had em in last wed the 19th...i picked up the trek mates+the variant spock

• 1 month later...

Wow! I hadn't seen any of these loose images before!

Not really into TOS wave 3, though the next waves are pretty awesome.

BSG mini's are beautiful! LOVE Roslin!

Thanks for the loose pics.