UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I have a plan to save DC Minimates

super spider piggy

1.buy them like crazy.

2.give DC Direct a list of characters they need to make. [make sure you remember Aztek]

Do all that maybe we'll get One More Wave.

Did this really need it's own post? Not one new idea.

How old are you? I am assuming you are a kid and just not socially retarded.

Half of your posts are duplicate ideas, or random questions that could be found with a simple google search.

You seem to make any excuse to post.... Forgive me if I seem rude, but it has gotten to the point where I cringe when I see you post something.

ditto to moc, it seems everything time i come to check new posts, there are 50 new ones, but 75% are yours with nothing to add, or any new information, so i have to weed through to find the posts i'm looking for, not trying to be a jerk, its just u seem to post every 5 minutes just to post. i myself haven't posted in about 2 weeks, because i have nothing to say, but when i do, i'll post it. i know its an internet forum, but its just like having that guy in the office who comes by to tell you how the weather is at the moment, even tho i'm sitting next to the window and can see everything just fine. just keep in mind that it can get annoying to some ppl, who also have short tempers

I understand sending a message with your money, but what do you do with all the extra Minimates you've got when it's all over? Say I run out and buy a ton of wave 8 and they don't go any further than that. If I don't customize I'm stuck with a bunch of figures I really only wanted one of in the first place, lost money and space, and have nothing new to look forward to. The only thing worse than not having that one character you were dying for, is having bought twenty of a character you didn't feel one way or the other about just to beg for more and get nothing.

I don't want to be a downer, but I think what others are doing by cancelling other DCD orders is the better way of getting the point across. I'm sure that I'm not the only one that has bought several multiples of 'mates for display, MOC, bashes and parts in the past. If DC Minimates haven't proved themselves a success by now, they won't.

I think this link might help some of you that are tired of seeing super spider piggy's nonsense posts. It's a complicated, highly technical, AI-based software filter that can automatically determine which of the posts have no meaningful content. It hides such posts while allowing the thoughtful, well-reasoned, useful posts to get through. It's a breakthrough in software engineering.

Wow, some people are asses, huh? Personally, my computer has a scroll bar on the right hand side of the screen, and if I don't want to read someone's post, all I have to do is tug that sucker down and I don't need to read it.

No need to be a dick about it. Besides, if you really hated his post so bad, don't reply in it. All you did was bump it back up. Ignore it and it will go away.

i'll admit what i did was rude, and for that i'm sorry, but the fact of the matter is i'm out most of the day, so i only get a few chances to really look at the posts on here, and it does get annoying when most of the posts are about things that have already been mentioned like 2 days before and have nothing to add to a particular topic, or is a question which answer can be found by a little searching. don't get me wrong, i like that this is one of the most civilized boards i've ever been on, its just sometimes this does become a bother. the few times i've done something wrong or inappropriate, it was brought to my attention and i stopped doing it. i was trying to give some words of advice, unfortunately, it came off as an attack.