UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Pre-Toy Fair Minimate Puzzle

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when Sisko made Captain, wasn't that when he started shaving his head and grew the goatee?

You are correct, sir! Plus, IIRC, it was around that time that they shifted from the black jumpsuits w/ color shoulders to the black and gray uniforms with colored undershirt. But even if it's just a simple head swap, I'll be pleased.

I doubt that we'll be getting any pips on collars; Minimates just don't have room for collars. I'm actually pretty happy about that, though. It means that the uniforms will be easier to interchange between characters. For example, I doubt that we'd ever get a DS9-jumpsuit Data, but a simple head and hand swap with O'Brien works. It wouldn't work if rank were shown.

Hopefully, we'll get all three colors of all three uniforms. Lt. Jack Bauer, reporting for duty!

i can see the picard pack's & sisko pack's flying out the doors, armies of borg's & cardassians anyone not to mention simple head swaps with the picard & sisko

and you can do the same simple head swap thing with most of the other one's they've listed too....

when does this toyfair start anyway is it today or tomorrow, if its today its 7 o'clock now in the Uk so in the US its 10, 11ish that would mean its started right???

man i really want to see some pic's

doesnt officially start until sunday right? and it is friday afternoon

so another day and a half