UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Cuboyds

Shanester

Well, thanks to Cappy I have a blue Cuboyd now. It has better posability than any other block figure I've seen, just not as much personality as a LEGO minifig or a Minimate. Still, it's a pretty nice block figure. The design kind of reminds me of a Shockini, but with one tiny difference... the Cuboyd doesn't suck. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest spradlinb

For those that are going to be at SDCC and are Cuboyd-curious, the Saizon booth is giving away free Cuboyd figures. I think there's some kind of game or something you have to play in order to get it, but if it's like last year, it should be pretty simple.

As for the topic itself, I've personally never customized or owned a Minimate, even though I've considered buying them a number of times. The very first toy I ever customized was a Stikfas, so I'm slowly branching out from there to other lines. I'll definitely be picking up a few MMs at SDCC myself. I just followed Kel here, since he directed people here from the Stikfas forum. :)

Cheers.

So you know what you've just done Shanester? Since I can't be at SDCC, now you've got to get one for me... :P

Hmmm -- I see the fine print says something about "winning" these things. Well, if given the choice, I personally would go for white. ;)

I put this on my list of "to do's". If I can't weasel one, I imagine my girl can.

It is unclear how they will be "given away", but I will try. I have a secret weapon and her name is Stephanie.

• 3 weeks later...