UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

5 Minute Indiana Jones Custom Minimate by Jaycen

Hey guys, I have not been on this board in forever. For that I apologize. I've been working far too many hours and rarely visit the Interweb. :) This is another one of my 5 minute customs. And the only reason it takes 5 minutes is because that's the time needed to find all the parts. So here is Indiana Jones using Frodo's torso, Spiderman 3's Sandman's legs and feet, Brock's head(other heads might be better, but I simply wanted to throw a head on this thing), and some parts from the upcoming MGM "For a Few Dollars More" 4 Pack. Clint's gun belt and hat, and El Indio's gun. This 4 Pack is stunning, and everyone should order theirs today...right this second. They are now my favorite Minimates. Anyway, I'll stop pimping product and get on with the photo. Again, the head could be different, and a whip is needed. But for a quick 5 minute custom I don't think it's too bad. The thing I love most about Minimates is there ability to become other characters by simply taking them apart.

100_1148.JPG

Parts List:

1. Frodo's torso and arms

2. Spiderman 3 Sandman's legs and feet

3. Spiderman 3 Brock's head(use just about any head though)

4. MGM For a Few Dollars More Blondie's Gun Belt, and hat

5. MGM For a Few Dollars More El Indio's Gun

So you're saying you have the "Few Dollars More" set, and you didn't post pictures of THOSE? :P

Nope. Can't. Just using the parts. The set comes out soon though. I strongly recommend picking it up. A lot of work goes into every project, but these MGM sets I feel have the most detail yet. I know I personally poured my heart into this project. So I can't wait for them to get released. They are truly beautiful.

-Jaycen

Because that hat still looks huge.

Nice to hear from you Jaycen and that is indeed a great QC of Indy. I have to echo Ivan's statement here though - the hat still seems way out of proportion. And just out of curiosity (and if you can say) what aspects of the FAFDM box set (or entire Dollars trilogy line) did you work on?

Because that hat still looks huge.

Nice to hear from you Jaycen and that is indeed a great QC of Indy. I have to echo Ivan's statement here though - the hat still seems way out of proportion. And just out of curiosity (and if you can say) what aspects of the FAFDM box set (or entire Dollars trilogy line) did you work on?

Just the reference for the artist. I've been working for DST at the New York office since last July. Volunteering prior to that. But yeah one of my duties is gathering all the reference for the artists.

Thanks for asking.

-Jaycen

• 3 weeks later...