UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

My Newest Difficulty

Mystery Man

I'd feel completely stupid to leave all the worried stuff that I said on here after having slowly but surely welcomed into their community AND hearing from the guy who is going to sell me those Kubricks.

I guess I really do think too much for my own good.

I'd feel like a rotten two-face if I left what I originally posted up and made people think twice about the nice people at this site. So I'm erasing it.

I hope that they just haven't gotten around to you yet. I would hate to think that someone would give you the shaft just because you are a "newbie" on their site. OF course, this is the best forum on the internet and you can get spoiled by the way people treat you here, but I want to believe that the people there are decent and that the mod just hasn't had a chance to write back yet.

I would take Rad's advice too and list your needs in the want/have thread. I have very few Kubricks myself, but someone might help you out.

Man, I'm glad I'm not you... ;)

Okay, well, I just got back on there and there was one guy who said something nice to me in the "I'm New Here" thread. So I guess not all is lost. :)

As far as posting in the Want/Have section, I already have. But if this guy will PM me back saying he still wants to sell to me and we can get the deal going then I'll have 80% no use for this Kubrick site. The stuff he has is the stuff that I want the most. Plus, I can get what I want and help a fellow poster on here out too with it.