UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Regular guy minimates

Hey all-

I'm trying to put together regular (real people) looking mates. Some of the obvious accessories that I'm using are Rocky's chucks, almost all of "tiger" rocky, Baltar's suit, SM3 Peter's EMO hair and other things like that. So if you have any ideas on specific parts that'd make a realistic mate, I'd love to hear them

Specifically though, Is the 2007 hunt mate the only one with cargo shorts? I saw him the other day and nearly had a heart attack. As cargo shorts wearer in real life, I'd love to have a minimate with them as well.

lol

To my knowledge, the Hunt mate is the only one with cargo shorts, possible the only one with shorts. As far as ordinary people go though, that all depends on what type of person you want. I'd suggest mixing and matching any of the following, any 24 set, half the Rocky sets, most any BttF set, Bruce Banner, old Peter Parker, SM3 Peter Parker, Eddie Brock, Luke Cage, Professor X, Chameleon, several BSG sets, amongst others.

And this topic might be better suited for the Custom section.

Hey all-

I'm trying to put together regular (real people) looking mates. Some of the obvious accessories that I'm using are Rocky's chucks, almost all of "tiger" rocky, Baltar's suit, SM3 Peter's EMO hair and other things like that. So if you have any ideas on specific parts that'd make a realistic mate, I'd love to hear them

Specifically though, Is the 2007 hunt mate the only one with cargo shorts? I saw him the other day and nearly had a heart attack. As cargo shorts wearer in real life, I'd love to have a minimate with them as well.

lol

Yeah, hunt mate is the only mate with shorts

A majority of the newer mates like 24, bttf, rocky, sm3, bsg, etc are perfect for civilians because they're real people and not drawn up heroes...

hope that helps

Buy the 24, BTTF sets. Some of the BSG stuff is good, too.

Then go get a couple of the Spider-Man 3 sets with Gwen, Peter and Eddie and MJ is you can find that one since it's a chase figure.

Swap all those around until you have some bodies you like the looks of.

A Bruce Banner lab coat works well. So does an Assault Punisher/Blade trenchcoat.

And if you need black pants just get any set of the Star Trek stuff.