UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hey

I've been trying to get the series 2 Trek mates here in the UK and tried to order then from Forbidden Planet and Starstore online but seeing as I only have a debit card and no cheque book forbidden planet won't take my payment and Starstore were out of stock :(

And before anyone suggests eBay, The only ones I can see are in the US or Canada and it'll take over 2 weeks to come from the States and potentially over 2 months from Canada!!

Can anyone suggest a UK based web store or LCS that sells mates and accepts Paypal, or would anyone be kind enough to pick me up a set (I'm not fussed about the Sulu variant) and send them out to me...

I'm based in Edinburgh, Scotland so any advice would be great!

Cheers Folks

"Help Me Minimates Central, You're My Only Hope!" ;)

my lcs based in plymouth have some coming over from the states as we speak (i'm waiting on a set aswell) they got naffed of waiting for the UK supplier to get them, they take paypal and ship recorded delivery at no extra cost, their wave one's were £15 a set (without variant) so the wave 2 should be the same :)

hope this helps

ltded@blueyonder.co.uk

my lcs based in plymouth have some coming over from the states as we speak (i'm waiting on a set aswell) they got naffed of waiting for the UK supplier to get them, they take paypal and ship recorded delivery at no extra cost, their wave one's were £15 a set (without variant) so the wave 2 should be the same :)

hope this helps

ltded@blueyonder.co.uk

Just as a matter of interest how much is the variant?

hope this helps

ltded@blueyonder.co.uk

That's great, Winkerbean,

You could'nt message me the details for your LCS so I can give them a shot?