UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Do you fix your feet?

Mystery Man

Now that minimates are mainly "C3" whole-in-the-foot-style, I have to wonder if anybody besides me goes back and tries to match new feet with old minimates so that older figures will have those type feet.

The Giant-Size X-Men Storm was the hardest one to find a match for, but I finally got it! Use the Spider-Man 3 black costumed one that came out in the series, not the exclusive 2-pack, and you can't go wrong.

Maybe I'm a little obsessive.

-M

Now that minimates are mainly "C3" whole-in-the-foot-style, I have to wonder if anybody besides me goes back and tries to match new feet with old minimates so that older figures will have those type feet.

The Giant-Size X-Men Storm was the hardest one to find a match for, but I finally got it! Use the Spider-Man 3 black costumed one that came out in the series, not the exclusive 2-pack, and you can't go wrong.

Maybe I'm a little obsessive.

-M

Or you could use... Storm. :P

(They changed all the Giant Sized figures to C3 feet when they re-released them in 2-Packs at Target. :D )

I actually try to update the feet on my characters as well. Since Marvel was the only line to use the old foot style (now's when someone usually pops up and corrects me), it hasn't been too extremely difficult to find suitable replacements, though the color may be ever so slightly off. The hardest ones are when they actually bothered to put detail on the feet, like some of the Ultimate X-Men.