Totally Blank Minimates  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy blank minimates?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. What would you use them for?

• To collect
    • To customize
    • To make an army of 2 in. high soldiers so you can take over your local comic store!
    • Other
  3. 3. What do you think the chances of AA making Blank Minis are?

• Good
    • It could happen
    • Bad

I was just thinking. How I wish so badly that I had a ton of totally blank minimates. No logos or anything. That would make customizing so much easier. White would be easiest, but black would also be required. It'd be so nice to draw on some minis without feeling bad for ruining a character or exclusive. (yes, I'm weird)

Could we petition AA to make a run of totally blank Minis for customization?

I'm not interested in blanks, (which is why I'm selling mine) but if there were generic characters I'd be very interested.

That's one of the things that I love about LEGO. You get the occasional movie/ superhero lines like Spiderman, Batman, and Star Wars, then you get generic townspeople to be terrorized by the villains and rescued by the heroes. Good times. :)

I was just thinking. How I wish so badly that I had a ton of totally blank minimates. No logos or anything. That would make customizing so much easier. White would be easiest, but black would also be required. It'd be so nice to draw on some minis without feeling bad for ruining a character or exclusive. (yes, I'm weird)

Could we petition AA to make a run of totally blank Minis for customization?

Pure White Blanks do exist.. but only in VERY small numbers outside of AA Towers...

T.

me and my army of 2" warriors will take over the world, first my army will start as hunderds and then progessively grow till evey piece if plastic as truned into a minimate. we will have all the major rulers of the world gag tied to chairs watching monitors of the world being takein over by blank plastic block figures the size of you thumb. muahahahahahahahaha *caugh*.... we still taking about minimates, yah i would just use them for customizing..... not apocalptic mehem.