UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Quick Custom - Vampire and Vampire Slayer

Here's another couple of quick ideas I made up.

Vampire:

Head - Darktide Juggernaut (it has fangs!)

Hair - whatever you like, really

Torso - M. Bison's gray torso

Arms - M. Bison's gray arms

Crotch/Legs/Feet - Uhura (they look like pants)

Other - Harley Quinn's wrist frills, M. Bison's gray tunic waist part, Chemical Factory Batman's cape

I like it, anyway.

Vampire Slayer:

Head/hair - Battle-damaged Kirk or David Palmer from the 24 set

Torso/Torso over-peice/Arms - Deathstroke

Belt - Blade

Crotch/Legs/Feet - Lt. Dualla from BSG

Hands - Regular ones, though the gloved ones from the Assault Punisher look neat with the Kirk head. The Blade hands are the wrong color for use with David Palmer, but only slightly.

Other - Akuma's brown hand gauntlets, Blade's sword, one of Gimli's axes, Boromir's shield (use a Captain America wrist holder to use this OR just use the one that came with Hawkman/Hawkgirl), any of the little swords from the Hobbit's (the scabbard will fit in Blade's belt), and the Orc crossbow.

http://astate.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3...amp;id=70302941

Here's a link to a diagram (THANKS MINIMATE CENTRAL) with instructions for how to fix the LOTR Orc's crossbow so a minimate can hold it. I'd suggest heating water and dunking the plastic for a second to loosen it up for your cut. Also, I put superglue on the "handle" that you'll make so as to strengthen it and make it stay in that shape. Barring that working, I'll probably just glue the damn thing into the hand and let it stay there. It's not like we all don't have spare hands laying around.