UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Back to the Future, a comparison

For those of you not familiar with Millionaire Playboy I would say it is time to bookmark it and put it in your favorites. They are a really great site and very funny. They reviewed the star trek wave when it came out and gave a print to make your own transporter!

well they are at it again, this time with Back to the Future. this time they gave a great cut out of the sign that Marty parks the DeLorean behind in the first movie. There are also some great shots of "scale" DeLoreans and how they compare to minimates. also a minimate vs kubrick picture, alway a favorite. Anyways I thought it was very interesting and thought I should pass it forward.

http://www.millionaireplayboy.com/toys/bttfmm.php

• 1 month later...

Sorry to revive an old thread, but where can you get these Delorean's from and how much are they? I've only recently gotten into BTTF and really want a scale Delorean. If anyone knows where you can get one at a reasonable price, preferably UK, shoot me a PM.

Thanks

Hey, Millionaire Playboy has just posted a new review of the latest Minimates from the BTTF line, specifically the 2-packs from Previews and the BTTF guys > check it out!

http://www.millionaireplayboy.com/toys/bttfmm2.php

Thanks for the heads up! I always enjoy Millionaire Playboys reviews, and this is no different....and I also liked the line at the end about how they are going to have minimate reviews all week...cant wait to see what else is up for reviews!!

Jeff of the Minis