UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BSG and Star Trek case pack-outs

Quick question -

Variants aside, are the BSG and Star Trek cases evenly packed-out like the Mar-vell and Distinguished Competition cases ?

Or do they have half the case Kirks, and the balance split between Spocks & McCoys for example?

Same packing as D C and Mar vel, 12 packs in total, 4 sets of all but the set that is replaced with one chase pack.

T.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks -using that information, I was able to convince Discount Comic Book Service to offer the Star Trek and BSG as sets of 3 2-packs. They've only offered the case lots in the past, but do sell Marvel and DC minimates as sets. The only caveat is that the variant set would ship randomly, something they already do with the Marvels.

The reason I'm so excited about this is that I regularly spend over $100 (sometimes over $200) every month on comics, toys and busts through DCBS, so saving a few bucks on shipping by adding these to my monthly order is a big deal (to me)

These guys have really gotten better over the last year -if you don't already use them, try them out!

I too can vouch for DCBS. They are actually my LCS. I know several of the the guys there and the owner is one of the most chill people there. The guy I usually deal with is Jim he does a lot of their IT stuff but he is a huge comic fan so he is a font of knowledge for everything from independents to the big 2.

I too can vouch for DCBS. They are actually my LCS. I know several of the the guys there and the owner is one of the most chill people there. The guy I usually deal with is Jim he does a lot of their IT stuff but he is a huge comic fan so he is a font of knowledge for everything from independents to the big 2.

Well, then give them a big shout out for me next time you're there -

Their customer service reputation on the web wasn't good a few years ago, but I think they've really made an effort and it shows!