UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Holy Grail!!!

Steel72

I just found a buy-it-now Martian Manhunter and Javelin for buy it now $55. This was great with me since I bought a loose Flash back when the C3s were still in Walmarts. I am pumped. I have been wanting this one ever since I started collecting Minimates.

Ya I saw that one, The javelin is missing parts and the manhunter mate is missing his second hairpiece

Why is it that the Martian Manhunter C3 set is so hard to find? Were less made or something? Did the fact that the rest revolved around Batman and Superman characters make this one more appealing to casual collectors? Seriously, this one seems to be nearly impossible to find, and the only one where some ebay seller hasn't offered a deal on just the minimates at some point.

Incredibly poor distribution. Only comic book stores and online stores ordered wave 2 of the C3 products, like the Javelin 7 and Batcopter. Toys 'R Us and Wal-Mart passed because of poor sales on the first wave of C3.

Since we're getting Flash in an upcoming wave, the Martian Manhunter should be a shoo-in for next year.