UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Previews Exclusive Kat vs Mortar Pack Cylon!

I just got the latest E-Spectrum e-mail and it had this great piece of news in it.

"With the fourth series of Battlestar Galactica Minimates already announced, who knew there would be more. Available through Diamond Previews, this exclusive two-pack features the fearless Kat aka Louanne Katraine aka Sasha! Whatever her name is, she's packaged with a heavy duty Mortar Pack Cylon ready to shoot her out of the sky!"

Kat_Cylon.jpg

The e-mail also states that the Back to the Future and 24 4-packs are available at the DST store.

Those are cool...

In spite of the end of BSG next year, it looks like DST is making a blitz to get some product on the market.

Since these are a previews exclusive... Are they going to be on sale at the DST site, or do they have to be ordered from another online location (or through the magazine)? Any ideas?

Those are cool...

In spite of the end of BSG next year, it looks like DST is making a blitz to get some product on the market.

Since these are a previews exclusive... Are they going to be on sale at the DST site, or do they have to be ordered from another online location (or through the magazine)? Any ideas?

I'd assume (being "Diamond Previews" Exclusives) that they will be available from the site, solicited through Previews, and quite possibly available (eventually) through any comic/online store that orders from Diamond.

Now this is a great example of squeezing out two new characters using mostly existing parts. I believe the Kat hair piece is new and the back-mounted Cylon gun is new of course, but the rest is a rehash that makes perfect sense. Hopefully DST can also put together a similar set to get us Anders, Tory, Leoben, etc.

Now this is a great example of squeezing out two new characters using mostly existing parts. I believe the Kat hair piece is new and the back-mounted Cylon gun is new of course, but the rest is a rehash that makes perfect sense. Hopefully DST can also put together a similar set to get us Anders, Tory, Leoben, etc.

I don't mind these re-hash mates at all.... I like the idea of being able to get a few more original characters and getting a more complete character set. Using the same idea, Hot Dog and Racetrack would be 2 more easy adds.

That doesn't mean that I'd like to see at least one last wave that rounds out all the human cylon models like Leoben, Cavil, Doral, Simon, Tory & Anders.

Kat was the stim junky right?

Yup. She was also the one that took Top Gun from Starbuck.

They kinda phased her out last season... Or did

she get killed off

? I gotta get the DVD's so I can re-watch them. Hard to remember all the details with how they space the seasons out. I was trying to hold out till the series to get the inevitable "Complete Series" set. Hope we get a chance to see Starbuck get her stein back.

Kat was the stim junky right?

Yup. She was also the one that took Top Gun from Starbuck.

They kinda phased her out last season... Or did

she get killed off

? I gotta get the DVD's so I can re-watch them. Hard to remember all the details with how they space the seasons out. I was trying to hold out till the series to get the inevitable "Complete Series" set. Hope we get a chance to see Starbuck get her stein back.

She was killed of. She tried to be a hero bringing ships through the expanse in "The Passage," but was exposed to lethal doses of radiation.