UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hail and well met.

Hello! I've been a major comics fan for five years now and got really into minimates after seeing them at San Diego Comic Con this summer. As soon as I saw there were Lord of the Rings minimates I was hooked. Everyone from the LOTR universe are currently battling in a convenient line along my bookcase, with Marvel and DC minimates looking down from the next shelf up. I'm a hardcore Vertigo, and therefore DC girl, but my first casual introduction to comics was Spiderman and X-men in third grade, so those will always hold a place in my heart. I'll stop babbling now.

Hello! I've been a major comics fan for five years now and got really into minimates after seeing them at San Diego Comic Con this summer. As soon as I saw there were Lord of the Rings minimates I was hooked. Everyone from the LOTR universe are currently battling in a convenient line along my bookcase, with Marvel and DC minimates looking down from the next shelf up. I'm a hardcore Vertigo, and therefore DC girl, but my first casual introduction to comics was Spiderman and X-men in third grade, so those will always hold a place in my heart. I'll stop babbling now.

hey hey welcome!!!

so where in cali?

Hey Welcome to the site Omen Dreamer, Can I say death becomes you? (as an avatar!)

I secretly hold a hope DCD will release 'The endless' as a set of minimates....

T.

p.s. Babbling is good, you'll find that out if you spend any time here ;)

Welcome to the boards. If you just started this summer it sounds like you have already started on a good sized collection.

Welcome aboard!! I'm a newbie myself (just joined this weekend). I've been really impressed with the site and the members on here. Hope you enjoy it!

Rick :)

Welcome! I sure wish they would try again with LOTR minis. Just TOO MANY characters that got left out.

Amen! We didn't get Arwen or Eowyn, despite their portrayal on the promo poster mimicking the movie! At least we got all of the Fellowship, even if I'm still sad there weren't any chicks or my favorite Faramir. Hopefully when The Hobbit comes out, we can at least get Bilbo.