UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Buffy Season 8

AdyCarter

does that mean the end for his writing in the astonishing x-men comics?

The way I understood things is that he's signed up with Marvel to do another 12 issues (#13-24). It wouldn't be impossible for him to do both, considering all the TV/DVD movies for the Buffy/Angel characters he had plans for has fallen through. Comic minis could be the way Whedon is planning on telling those tales now.

I don't think Whedon is under a exclusive deal with Marvel at this point either? Definately might pick this up to see what they've got planned for Buffy. The new Angel series seems interesting as well, it's nice these series can live on even if the show didn't :rolleyes:

Sounds like something I will pick up once it comes out in trade form :D As I'm still trying to stick to my comics only in the form of trade or hardback trade(preferred). Now here's a weird one for those with the dvd sets. I just finished Season 3 with the wife and was curious about the interviews with Whedon. Why exactly do they have the same interview with Whedon on 2 seperate episodes again? My wife and I love the extras, but were a little blown away by this. Not to mention finishing out our seasons collection when they announced the new boxed set :angry: Does anyone have a review on that one? Just curious how that one compares to the old sets? Sorry to sideline the thread Ady, just curious what other Buffy fans thought.