UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

MiniMate Geekdom at It's Best

Cappy

Beneath the Mask  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Does the Geek in you demand that your 'Mate's hidden face aligns with his mask?

• Darn straight it's gotta be straight!
    • Huh, never gave it a thought
    • I take perverse pleasure in twisting their little heads around

I think the better question would be who here does not do this?

Thankfully I don't. Don't get me wrong, I have my share of obsessive tendencies. (Did I double-check to make sure the stove was off before I left the house this morning even though it hasn't been used in six months? Yep, good.) A lot of the things I do just make normal people scratch their head and ask "Why?" (Did I lift my car-door handle at least three times after locking it just to be sure? Yep, good.) Most of the time I can't find an acceptable answer, acceptable to them or me. (Did I only step on the colored tiles in the office lobby this morning? Yep, good.)

But it doesn't cause me any anxiety if Minimate heads don't line up with Minimate masks. (Can't push "skip" when the MP3 player is in "random" mode because that might mess up the algorithm.) Sure, I'll make sure they are in the same general direction when I put the mask back on. (Volume controls have to be on an odd number.) I mean you can't have the mask on backwards. (Plenty of other people record how long they urinate and then graph the results over time just to find interesting patterns.) That's just wrong.... and weird. :)

A p.s. to my earlier post.

I no longer face the face. Yep you read right I went through with my anti geekdom. The first 10 times it was literally hard to not pull the mask back off and fix it. Actually I did 3 times, only to move it anyway. Yeah I am a real rebel(geek).

A p.s. to my earlier post.

I no longer face the face. Yep you read right I went through with my anti geekdom. The first 10 times it was literally hard to not pull the mask back off and fix it. Actually I did 3 times, only to move it anyway. Yeah I am a real rebel(geek).

Yeah, well, we'll check back on you after the weekend and see if all those faces are still screwed around. ;)

Ivan, I laughed so hard I spilled my daily water ration! Now my urination chart will be off. :( How you can be that particular in your life and not care about the state of your 'Mates is beyond me...

I stick Ghost Rider heads under there so I can pretend that I'm pulling their faces off. Mwahahaha!

Pulling their faces off.... now that's sick. I can tell you're just waiting for the Hannibal Lecter mate to come out.

I only check to see if the faces are straight is you can see all or part under the masks... like th BSG flight helmets or the partial facemasks like Daredevil. Otherwise, I don't mess with them unless I take off their head or something

If anything, I always seem to be straightening their little feet

As for urination charts.... I'll leave that to you real OCD cases