UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

24 Minimates this week?

So... is the shipping list pretty much gospel on these things, or can it be incorrect?

I noticed that some differentiate between the East & West coast. Does DST ship to the coasts at different times or is it a matter of transit times with UPS (Pronounced "Oops!?") or Federal Expletive or whoever.

I noticed that the last DC wave hit the west coast a week later that others.

The shipping list is what Diamond is supposed to be shipping out to the comic shops across the US each week.

However, there is some discrepancy as far as the West Coast typically getting Minimates a week before they get shipped to everyone else. This has been going on the whole time. The comic shop I do work for is good about ordering most anything minimates (and they are big 24 fans, so I don't think the missed these) and they are not coming in to our shop this week.

The shipping list is what Diamond is supposed to be shipping out to the comic shops across the US each week.

However, there is some discrepancy as far as the West Coast typically getting Minimates a week before they get shipped to everyone else. This has been going on the whole time. The comic shop I do work for is good about ordering most anything minimates (and they are big 24 fans, so I don't think the missed these) and they are not coming in to our shop this week.

Which coast are you on?

DST's site changed the date again. Now it's 9/26/2007

I can't say that I'm really surprised.

I was hoping to see these this week..... especially since they just moved them from last week

It would seem to me that with the packaged shots and them moving the date week to week that these are very close. Hopefully next week. . . .