UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man

Cloneme

This trailer is quite cool. I saw it earlier. i really do not like the actor of Tony though. he's too cocky and not at all how I imagine Stark to be. I will see this though out of sheer love for the character. The bit with the planes looks great too. The armour looks wicked too. Both the original and red/gold one.

Can't wait to see this, though I quite hope they don't waste a minimate wave on it. Look at X3 and Ghost Rider.

I wasn't crazy about the use of the Black Sabbath song. I like BS and heavy metal music in general, but I hope this remains in the trailer only, and that the film itself has a kick-ass orchestral score. And, Robert Downey Jr. RULES.

QUICKTIME is offically the suckiest thing ever!!!!

If you have a PC it takes forever to download/install are requires a reboot to finish the install... and they say apple stuff is supposed to be easy.... not to mention it's a system hog and did I say it sucks...

I'm going to wait til this clip is available elsewhere.

Grumble

T.

If you have a PC it takes forever to download/install are requires a reboot to finish the install... and they say apple stuff is supposed to be easy.... not to mention it's a system hog and did I say it sucks...

Grumble

T.

dont wait... watch it now!!!!!!!!!!!! in all its HD glory!!!!

oh and.. as for RDJ playing tony... uhm.. tonys supposed to be an arrogant drunk bastard... RDJ pulls that off well.. in life and on screen

WOW!! Loved the trailer and hope it has as much heart as flash. I know that some folks still doubt Downing Jr., but I think he can pull this off. Anyone who doubts that Tony isn't a egomaniac at heart needs to pick up a comic book, Tony's all about the ego and has been since his inception :D

On second viewing, I like the Sabbath better. For those who aren't familiar with the character, it will help them remember the name of the movie.

All I can say is, DANG! Spider-Man better watch out. This looks to be, possibly, the best Marvel Movie Yet! RDjr was born for this part. This is it. Perfect!! Toby is Spidey, Bale is Batman, Hugh is Wolverine, and now RDj is Tony, there is not other person that could do it justice. I cannot wait to see this movie. I agree the flying scenes, IN BRIGHT DAYLIGHT, were awesome. It will be interesting to see where Rhodie comes and how he dons the armor. Yes, alright my top pick for movies next year, I'll be there opening night, no doubts! neo

I'm still not fond or RD, Jr. as Stark. However, the film looks fantastic.

*playing devils advocate* Who would you have picked?

I'm curious there are a lot of doubters at RDJr but no one has yet to come up with anyone else who could have played the role. ;)

T.

Dude, did you not read my post..........there is NO ONE :). Honestly, TBT is right, there is noone else in holywood that even comes close to Tony Stark (in look and attitude) than RDj. He is the winner, and I promise you all once you see the movie, you will agree ;). neo

I'm still not fond or RD, Jr. as Stark. However, the film looks fantastic.

*playing devils advocate* Who would you have picked?

I'm curious there are a lot of doubters at RDJr but no one has yet to come up with anyone else who could have played the role. ;)

T.

This is quite true. So fair I don't like the way he plays Stark, but thats just going against my perception of him, which is probably different to everyone elses. I know that Stark is really egotistical, but in my mind that is different to the cocky way RDJr played Stark in the trailer. I'll give him a chance though and I am gonna see this movie.

Personally I loved the trailer. Great fun.

From the interviews though, I don't think we see War Machine until the second film. Bit of a shame, but then this film isn't "War Machine"

Take care,

Jo

Grumble

T.

oh and.. as for RDJ playing tony... uhm.. tonys supposed to be an arrogant drunk bastard... RDJ pulls that off well.. in life and on screen

You're right except for the drunk part. I just read an article where RDJ has said they won't be addressing Tony's drink problem in this film.

Grumble

T.

You're right except for the drunk part. I just read an article where RDJ has said they won't be addressing Tony's drink problem in this film.

he's drinking in the trailer... if its not addressed its atleast hinted at