UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

MMV Xbox 360 Gaming nights?

Vash

been playing/chatting with TBT over xboxlive last couple of days.. and something we both brought up was a MMV gaming night... were we can frag each other or team up and take down elite groups of hardcore gamers!!!... er rather we can die while laughing ourselves silly...

anyways Halo 3 is in a few weeks and in the meantime im brushing up on my FPS skills with R6 Vegas..

anybody thats interested is more than welcome to come hang.. so yeah... TBT and I need more people to talk to!!!

I've been playing way too much Rainbow six lately and have been getting my ass handed to me with alarming frequency!! but having a blast... I would be a lot more fun to play with people I 'know' though!

Count me in... I might even grudgingly buy Halo3 if that's going to be the 'game of choice' until CoD4 comes out ;)

T.

I've been playing way too much Rainbow six lately and have been getting my ass handed to me with alarming frequency!! but having a blast... I would be a lot more fun to play with people I 'know' though!

Count me in... I might even grudgingly buy Halo3 if that's going to be the 'game of choice' until CoD4 comes out ;)

T.

dont forget that orange box with team fortress 2 is coming out as well!!!

I'd love to join this but i can't for two reasons.

A. You're all in a different time-zone to me

B. I don't have my 360 yet. :(

Sucks <_<

I'd love to join this but i can't for two reasons.

A. You're all in a different time-zone to me

B. I don't have my 360 yet. :(

Sucks <_<

we dont know a when yet.. so once you get your 360 we may adjust time so you can join us

speaking of times.. what would be a good day and time for everybody? i know for me mon-thurs i try to sign off live no later than 1030-11pm CST Fri-Sun as TBT will tell you Im almost on the entire weekend so.. where do we sit for times and days?

Once I finally get xbox live( just to cunfusing-forcing me to rip my hair out) it will probably about

1-2hr during the weekdays and a lot over the weekends.Although school is waisting my time up , I will

still try to play some halo or cod 2

Heck, I'm all for starting a Multiverse Halo Clan!! :D

I actually love the idea of Gaming nights. It would be cool to pick one night a week and then rotate games. Worse case senario, if you don't own the game, but know ahead of time you could rent it just for that night. It could be like The 1st Tuesday is Halo 3, the 2nd Tuesday is RS:Vegas, the 3rd Tuesday is Madden, and the 4th Tuesday is Bomberman or Worms. Something like that would be awesome. I guess we need to first figure out what day/time is best for everyone, then we can discuss the games. neo

Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday are bad for me. Obv I don't have my 360 just yet, so this won't matter right now. Go ahead and make arrangements now and I'll join up asap.

I actually love the idea of Gaming nights. It would be cool to pick one night a week and then rotate games. Worse case senario, if you don't own the game, but know ahead of time you could rent it just for that night. It could be like The 1st Tuesday is Halo 3, the 2nd Tuesday is RS:Vegas, the 3rd Tuesday is Madden, and the 4th Tuesday is Bomberman or Worms. Something like that would be awesome. I guess we need to first figure out what day/time is best for everyone, then we can discuss the games. neo

you read my mind... although i dont know how well the madden would work.. dont know the multiplayer aspects of it.. but we could set up tournaments with madden if you can only do 1vs1 .. as for anything else... days and times people days and times!!!!!!!!

oh yeah 14 days til halo 3

you read my mind... although i dont know how well the madden would work.. dont know the multiplayer aspects of it.. but we could set up tournaments with madden if you can only do 1vs1 .. as for anything else... days and times people days and times!!!!!!!!

oh yeah 14 days til halo 3

i know we have more of you with 360's that are also getting halo 3 than whats replyed... were down to 10ish days.. whats the plan peoples