UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimates for Halloween

One of the Buffy accessory packs came with a 'mate sized Pez dispenser. One of my Spidey 'mates is currently posed with it on my desk at home.

As to other stuff in scale, you might check local craft stores - ie Michaels/Hobby Lobby - for stuff that would work. I'd assume they have some jack-o-lanterns and other halloween-ish stuff that would fit.

I wouldn't know. We never celebrated Halloween.

Same here. My 'rents think its blasphemous of something stupid. I'm trying to arrange something with my mates for this year though. I like Halloween, if only we did something to celebrate it. Hopefully will be good this year though.

I was browsing through Wal-Marts Halloween stuff the other night and came across these carded Goth face-paint sets with "vampire" fangs that were contained in sweet 'lil coffins. I haven't bought one yet, but they did seem to be about the right size for Minimates. I'm thinking about buying a bunch when they go on clearance (if there are any left) to make some Misfits('83) customs (but they'd probably look pretty cool with some Marvel Zombies!). They were $4-something, but I'm sure I can pick'em-up for 1/2 price or better the day after Halloween. Michaels or HobbyLobby would be good places to look. I remember seeing these 'lil "Halloween Town" resin miniatures (like the ChristmasTown stuff) with 'lil pumpkins, wrought-iron fences, spooky-trees, etc. last year.

The Buffy PALz all came with tombstones (at least Series 1 did....)

Furthermore... Cake decorations from your local grocery store can help here too!

My girlfriend, after getting the Suncoast Buffy Palz three-pack (which came with a few tombstones), decided what she really needed was a complete graveyard for her mini-slaying needs. Next time we were at the store, she stumbled across a cake decoration kit that had about 10 or 15 tombstones exactly the same scale. They're a little lighter since the plastic is cheap, but i think we only paid like .75 cents for'em.