UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Slipperyduckie's customs

What wings are on Angel? Those are sweet!

Great Angel! A simple but effective quick custom. And yes, where are those wings from?

Ah yes, the question of all customizers that want to make an Angel is Where the hell do I get the wings! But I found them yesterday while ar my Comics store call Comics-n-stuff and found the heroclix know as Moonstar I disected Moonstar from the horse to make the cussting of the wings easier. Then I simply cut off the wings and then krazy glued them on Angel's back. Like you said Fujis, a quickk custom but it's hard to do the movie Angel since all he wore was pants and no real uniform. :P

Like you said Fujis, a quickk custom but it's hard to do the movie Angel since all he wore was pants and no real uniform. :P

No, I said "a simple but effective quick custom." I think he looks great and very accurate.

• 3 weeks later...

Heres my newest custom. It's my first fully painted custom, and it's a 3 inches! May I present:

Awsome Andy (version 2)

awsomeandy2_by_slipperyduckie.jpg

It was made from a Gene Simmons KISS minimate. Of course it doesn't relly match up to anything like luke or antacost's painted customs, and I still need to learn how to put details on it, but I hope you enjoy it.

Great work on all of your customs. Especially like the Hellboy one. Like the one big hand and one little one. The paint job also rocked on all of the ones i looked at.

Heres two new ones:

Kid Devil:

kiddevil_by_slipperyduckie.jpg

Ultimate Moonknight:

moonknight_ultimate_by_slipperyduckie.jp

I was saving Ultimate Moonknight for the old custom of the year contest from the old boards, but it has yet to show up here so I just figured I would just post him. :D

And also check out my new Scenes and Teams section on the first page. ;)

Yay! Moonknight looks awesome! I'm really liking Kid Devil as well... Sad to see a Nightcrawler go down, but it's worth it... Great job!