UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Later this year

arnim zola

This is the important quote from their site about series 19 and 20 and others:

"Both series will ship later this year and include limited accessories sure to drive Minimates fans wild. Also be sure to be on the lookout for the Diamond Previews exclusive Taskmaster & USAgent two-pack as well as the Previews exclusive Zombie Iron Man & Black Panther set (both due in December)! Another special release will bring the Scarlet Spider & Hobgoblin into fans’ hands later this year as a Suncoast/FYE exclusive!"

So later this year instead of january for series 19 and 20, and apparently hobgoblin is going to make it this year also.

We need to start a hobgoblin request thread b/c all my suncoasts and FYE are dead.

I like the gigantic pics they have. with all the reuse they do I doubt a feathered set of wings will be with angel, on the plus side, hawkman is out in a week so you have the next 6 months to buy him and some super glue.

I don't think you would need Suer glue. my theory is that the wings of both hawks will be attached to a power house type chest piece.

sdcc05.jpg

you see in the pict how her chest seems to fly out.

So what you will need is only some paint or a good printer and some sticky paper.

We need to start a hobgoblin request thread b/c all my suncoasts and FYE are dead.

I have one suncoast here and a few FYE's. picking some up shouldn't be a problem really.

Save a box for a Spider-Fan, couldja?

i'll see what I can do ;)

I tend to be awful at keeping up with dates though, so someone keep me posted, yes? =)

I have one suncoast here and a few FYE's. picking some up shouldn't be a problem really.

Save a box for a Spider-Fan, couldja?

i'll see what I can do ;)

I tend to be awful at keeping up with dates though, so someone keep me posted, yes? =)

Oh, hooray!

Thank you, very much.