UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

ghost rider accesories

fearsom

i was wondering if there was a bike that ghost rider can fit on i read about it once then never heard it again does anyone have one or know when it comes out?????

and add any other stuff that you would like for a minimate like captain america have his own bike or whatever

Well, we know there won't be any cycle packed with the Ghost Rider 'mates. Someone had an avatar with a picture of a Ghost Rider minimate on a motorcycle, but I don't know where it came from. I use one I picked up at a Dollar Tree. It's not a perfect fit, but it's not bad, either.

As for other "vehicles", it would be nice to have an "electric steed" that Hawkeye and the Black Knight have used. I don't have any reference pics, but it was something the High Evolutionary created...

Well, we know there won't be any cycle packed with the Ghost Rider 'mates. Someone had an avatar with a picture of a Ghost Rider minimate on a motorcycle, but I don't know where it came from. I use one I picked up at a Dollar Tree. It's not a perfect fit, but it's not bad, either.

As for other "vehicles", it would be nice to have an "electric steed" that Hawkeye and the Black Knight have used. I don't have any reference pics, but it was something the High Evolutionary created...

you mean this one?

041207ghostrideronbike.jpg?t=1187796383

I will be honest. Not a perfect fit.

I am still looking for the perfect bike for Ghost Rider.

ps got this from the knock off T2 box set. for like 3 bucks from Tower before they went tits up.

• 9 months later...