UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

melting maximate glue?

Dante_X

huh,i heard they were glued>

ok close topic

Actually I think you are right. The shoulder joints are glued but not the elbow joints. I forget about the knees.

But just because the shoulder joints are glued doesn't mean that it would then be fully articulated once unglued, it could be square on the inside for all we know.

Given the fragile nature of the material used to make the Maximates, I wouldn't suggest fiddling with them too much regardless. I'm not sure how much you spent on your statue, but that's a lot of money for something that you might have to glue an arm or leg back on when it snaps off in your hand.

I'm not even sure the joints would be that tight. Regular mates shoulder and hip joints click/snap into place. If you did this, it might not stay in place. Somebody made a Sentinel out of wood(I forget who it was). It was pretty sweet. I think it was even articulated.

I'm not even sure the joints would be that tight. Regular mates shoulder and hip joints click/snap into place. If you did this, it might not stay in place. Somebody made a Sentinel out of wood(I forget who it was). It was pretty sweet. I think it was even articulated.

cloneme ( i think) made a wooden minimate, and it is very sweet