UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

soultion to lack of bttf deloren ..... if you have the time

While the paper DeLoreans are an inexpensive alternative to collectors on a really tight budget, most fans prefer diecast versions, such as this one (and they won't break your bank):

multiverse_delorean.jpg

Sunstar makes four different 1:18 scale versions of the car, while Welly USA makes 3 different 1:24 scale versions — both look fabulous with Minimates.

While the paper DeLoreans are an inexpensive alternative to collectors on a really tight budget, most fans prefer diecast versions, such as this one (and they won't break your bank):

multiverse_delorean.jpg

Sunstar makes four different 1:18 scale versions of the car, while Welly USA makes 3 different 1:24 scale versions — both look fabulous with Minimates.

where can you get these from sunstar,on their website,if so please provide a link.

while Welly USA makes 3 different 1:24 scale versions — both look fabulous with Minimates.

I have one of those. The 'mates look good in it but you have to remove their legs to fit them in it.

In other words, we need to buy the $45 one instead of the $18 one? Truth be told, I was leaning towards that anyway, due in part to the opening doors and hood and the tires that fold down.

I have both the Sunstar 1:18 scale and Welly 1:24 scale (because I collect BTTF stuff) and I can say the Welly is not only cheaper, but the scale works out MUCH better. In general, 1:24 scale is a good match for Minimates (see also Transformers: Alternators). The Sunstar DeLorean is a terrific detailed model, but Minimates look like children when put inside!