UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

[UPDATED] Photos: Star Trek Wave 1 and Rocky Wave 1

Thanks for the pics Brandon, I agree it sucks badly that there's no seperate hairpiece for boxing rocky. He's more of a minimate statue when you add the robe. Customisers are going to love that hooded headpiece though. I can see Darth Vader and Stormies being made by the ton with that.

With a little trim to the hair, a nice hood for my Golden Age Hourman. :biggrin:

Stupid Question:

Are you sure that neither Rocky's Hat nor Hood can't be removed from his hair, on either figure...

like, 3 seperate pieces stacked, is what I'm saying. Hat > Hair > Head.

It looks like it's possible... but I really can't tell from the pics, and as I don't have the figures myself, I can't say.

Just wondered... since I agree, it's stupid for him not to have a hairpiece...

It's a longshot and a stupid question, I know, but when I bought my first few minimates, it was actually quite a while before I ever realized Daredevil's mask was removeable... that's why I ask... just grasping at straws here...

Are you sure that neither Rocky's Hat nor Hood can't be removed from his hair, on either figure...

like, 3 seperate pieces stacked, is what I'm saying. Hat > Hair > Head.

It looks like it's possible... but I really can't tell from the pics, and as I don't have the figures myself, I can't say.

Actually, looks that way to me too. Anyone with a Rocky set, try popping off the hat.