UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I finally got here...

Just kidding honey ;) Since I'm feeling a little bit better and the wifes on vacation, been doing a few things together around the house. But now that everyone seems to be asleep, I thought I would finally play catch up with my fellow Minimaniacs. Alot of folks told me about this crazy new site a month or so ago, but I was too down for the count to participate. I wish Ady and his motley crew all the best in this endeavor. Not to mention a big thank you for giving us a forum to participate in. Sorry to say it gang, but this might be one of our permanent homes. Face it, it's been well over a month since the AA forum went down and this one seems to have some of the old mojo that AA's had in the past. While I was discouraged about the Trek bashing(If it weren't for them, I wouldn't have discovered Minimates), I'm glad to see there's a place for members to talk about just about anything they collect. Thanks again for giving us a new home Ady and good luck :)

Hey Don, no Trek bashing intended. We welcome Trek-folk, but the bickering that the Trek forums seemed to sustain will not be welcomed.

You are a welcome member indeed, pal.

Bickering? :unsure: Moi??? :huh: Perish the thought!! :blink::huh:;)

Seriously...the bickering has gone elsewhere!! :lol: (ST:E and I are still disagreeing heartily over Abrams vision for a new Trek over at TU...but you don't want to hear about that!! :D )

Nice to see you here Don, and I'm sorry to hear you've been unwell...strep throat is a pain in the rear end ~ not that that statement makes any sense whatsoever :blink: . I actually caught scarlet fever from a strep throat once.

I pop in to the Minimate Arms from time to time to chat with old AA chappies who have moved here, so I'll see you down there with a pint of Old Toe Jam and a cigar!! ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome, appreciate it ;) I check in from time to time to see what's new and what needs replying too. But with the Mrs. on vacation I'm beginning to get the dt's from lack of computer time :lol: Actually it's been kind of nice, of course none of the projects we have are getting done any faster. But it's nice to just spend some time where it's important too. If I've missed any threads where folks were talking to me, please point me in the right direction. Otherwise, like the new diggs and plan on pulling up a chair soon.