UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

First artwork of Clint Eastwood revealed!

Not impressed. I know people have other interests, but I wish DST would concentrate on Marvel, BSG, and maybe Star Trek. I think They're spreading the minimate development a little thin. I mean all the changes to the release dates some design issues(Scarlett Spider/ Hobgoblin are under designed as opposed to some of the other mates coming). Oh well I'll buy what I want and pass on the rest.

Not impressed. I know people have other interests, but I wish DST would concentrate on Marvel, BSG, and maybe Star Trek. I think They're spreading the minimate development a little thin. I mean all the changes to the release dates some design issues(Scarlett Spider/ Hobgoblin are under designed as opposed to some of the other mates coming). Oh well I'll buy what I want and pass on the rest.

Normally I'd agree...but I love the "Man-with-no-name" films and will be all over these. This is a really "left field" license, but refreshing none-the-less. The rest of the "movie-mates" aren't that appealing to me personally, but I may pick-up a few for custom parts.

I think it is healthy for the minimate brand to branch out like this. Clint Eastwood is a great choice, and I love the concept art so far.

I'm wondering if we'll see some of Eastwood's other characters (besides the westerns)... Dirty Harry would be fun - can you say Minimates with a 44 magnum?

Gunnery Sgt Eastwood from Heartbreak ridge in combat fatigues would also be pretty cool.

Do you feel lucky?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...