UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Not brand new just newish

First off I just realised I am member 1,666, :devil: Which makes me 1000 greater than the beast of the apocolypse. Second I want to thank everyone on here even if I never read a post from you just being a lurker on here makes you cool. This is one of the most friendly giving nonjudgemental ummm okay I can't think of any more with out sounding like I am trying to gain favors or as we say in my house "give a verbal blow job". So just know you guys and girls rock! :bye1:

Oh I almost forgot how do you or can you change the bi line under your avatar?

Welcome as an official member of the multiverse. Now you can join in on the contests & giveaways, plus kick your thoughts in on the discussions.

The line under your avatar is automatic, but if anyone wants it customized, I am willing to do it for you.

Welcome! And you should be able to change it yourself. Click on My Controls at the top of the page, then in the left hand menu under Personl Profile click Edit Personal Information. Then just fill in what you want under Custom Member Title.

Welcome! And you should be able to change it yourself. Click on My Controls at the top of the page, then in the left hand menu under Personl Profile click Edit Personal Information. Then just fill in what you want under Custom Member Title.

umm...yeah so I guess I say something to make it sound like I am really not that oblivious but apparently I am <_< fraggin stupid nub

oh and thank you for your greetings all