UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

My prayers answered...

Cloneme

Hey Shane...

What's a Sunstore??? :blink:

Good question. And why such the support when apparently it's closing stores left, right and centre?

Got a question for you... What's the chances for you grabbing a load of these to send them to the UK or other places that can't get them, like you're doing with the SDCC 2-packs? :thumbsup:

I know i can trust you to actually have them, unlike ebay.

Don't mind paying upfront and also a bit extra for your trouble!

XD A fellow British mimimate collector called Peter huh?

Anyway, I'd be interested in doing this as well if some of my other sources are unable to get their hands on them. I'd rather not use Ebay unless I have to.

Though, like I said before, I'm still slightly pissed at them for making such a highly demanded fan favourite such a rare exclusive. Was it really that hard to make it as widely available as some of the others like the Zombie Iron Man/Black Panther and Classic Spider-Man sets?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like so many I have my custom Scarlet Spidey.. My 2nd favorite Spidey costume after all Black.. (well 3rd with Classic being first) Anyway PERFECT two pack in my opinion. I hope the FYE by me gets them.

Sweet mother of pearl!

I've been working like a dog and traveling out of town, barely had time to scan the forums and, quite frankly, I missed this until now. (Thanks MMHQ for the heads-up!).

I am totally stoked! Hawkeye, Ms Marvel, and now Scarlet Spidey... mmmmm.

I've waffled back and forth on my half-done SS custom on the hoodie issue. It's a tough choice between the accessoriezed look and keeping Ben slim and trim to fit in with the other Spideys. I don't mind DST's choice, although some web-shooting bracelets would have been nice.

And a truly excellent Hobgoblin! So glad they didn't throw some lame, featureless character in there. Hobby can stand proudly next to a huge fan-requested character like Scarlet Spidey.