UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Did you make a regular zombie?

Mystery Man

See the subject? That's what I wanna do and I'd like to hear if anybody else has had any ideas about this. Strictly quick-custom things, here, no paint neccessary. Some kinda body to go with that zombie DD unmasked head.

Anybody thinkin' this too?

yeah sounds cool, maybe we could use jokers clothes or like quick change bruce wane or something,

also does giant mans mask come of cause i think it does.

See the subject? That's what I wanna do and I'd like to hear if anybody else has had any ideas about this. Strictly quick-custom things, here, no paint neccessary. Some kinda body to go with that zombie DD unmasked head.

Anybody thinkin' this too?

yeah sounds cool, maybe we could use jokers clothes or like quick change bruce wane or something,

also does giant mans mask come of cause i think it does.

Nope! Giant Man's Head is painted.

I would use the torso piece from either Starbuck or Apollo (not the flack jacket) that nice green would look very zombie.

are they bsg?

yep, take off the jaket and use the piece under them. I was also thinking sabertooth's pant would look cool. I should get mine today or tomorrow and I will post picts