UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC "The Hunt" Minimate

Question: Is the Minimate used for the Hunt going to be released in some sort of promotional giveaway thing, or is it a players only thing? Obviously, the little guy would hold more meaning for someone who actually participated in the event, but it's likely to still be a much sought after Minimate for those of us who couldn't go and for any completist out there.

That being said, the Hunt Minimate is starting to show up on eBay.

So I'm assuming that you were able to keep "the Hunt" Minimate after the contest was done? Did they hand out extras so every team member could have one? Or will teams have to fight over who gets to claim the little guy?

So I'm assuming that you were able to keep "the Hunt" Minimate after the contest was done? Did they hand out extras so every team member could have one? Or will teams have to fight over who gets to claim the little guy?

Well first off all mates that were given out for the contest were unbagged before being handed over, so those who did it for a free minimate get one with less resale value as they weren't bagged.

We handed the one from our contest in ( it smelt of sushi anyway) But I talked Matt into giving me one for the guys in my team ( what a nice team captain I was!) And I think he'd have probably given out one per team member to those that actually turned stuff in and asked for one.

I know Shane was working on spares for a contest but never found out if he got them or not.... :whistling: maybe you guys should "watch this space..." just in case ;)

T.

This reeks of sore loser JP. I think you're taking it too personally.

Where did the link to Minimate Headquarters go? From the main page?

You'll notice I took them all down but RSS. I'm working on the site, don't feel I need to explain, and don't like the tone of your inquisition. If you wish to speak to me about it, do it via PM. Not this thread.

I'll buy one off ebay just to burn it.

Just kidding.

Not really.

Doing that as I type...

This reeks of sore loser JP. I think you're taking it too personally.

Where did the link to Minimate Headquarters go? From the main page?

You'll notice I took them all down but RSS. I'm working on the site, don't feel I need to explain, and don't like the tone of your inquisition. If you wish to speak to me about it, do it via PM. Not this thread.

Stop it you two! You're gonna make Eagle cry.....