UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Can Anybody Ask DST at SDCC?

This post from Shanester in the "Ghost Rider wave" reminded me about something discussed at SDCC. Much like increasing preorders for the Ghost Rider wave to come out, we need to talk with Target to make them carry minimates again.

So as most of you know by now, Target currently is not carrying any minimates. If we want to see them there, Chuck mentioned that we do need to politely ask our Target stores "Hey, you used to carry minimates. I love them. When will they be back?" or some variation of that. Basically, we need to build Target's interest again through some sort of grassroots campaign. Once we get them back with the exclusive Spidey set, we all know they won't regret it.

So for those who were visiting Target everyday/week, hopefully you mentioned to them what you were looking for. You all started the campaign before you even knew it. :)

I for one am happy not to be going to target twice a week to look for these great minimates. I have no doubt they will be released at some point in some wave, so I'm not really worried. Besides the fact that I want them -- especially Iron Spider and Armor Spider.

this sucks, I have been haunting target since april when they were first going to come out. I just hope they dont recycle the goblin and spiderman into wave 21 or something. I would like to get theses separate, like a box set or exclusive for someone else. Id love to see the web armor spidey and transformation venom they were going to use. I dont understand why they didnt show them at sdcc, even if target flaked out.