UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Marvel "Who Is He?" Thread

Trekker 42

Ok, I am actually more famillair with Marvel than DC, but I still have some questions about characters. I'm sorry if a thread like this already exists for Marvel.

Ok, What the Heck is the Power Pack?

Who is this Forbush Man guy?

Any help would rule.

Thanks

Trekker

Power Pack is the bane to my existence, as they have "tie-in" books with darn near every major character/team in the Marvel Universe, though I don't know how close to continuity any of these tie-ins are. What I do know about the characters is that the Powers kids gained powers via extra-terrestrial horse people and ran around as a bunch of rugrats with super powers.

Forbush Man started out as a joke on the part of Stan Lee, being some random character he came up with in his letter answering/editorial segments back in the day. Somewhere along the line, an actual character was created, though I can't say, again, how close to continuity he is.

Power Pack (wikipedia)

Forbush Man (wikipedia)

Forbush Man was the lead character created for Marvel's satirical comic series Not Brand Echh, which was published in the 60s.

Power Pack is a team of preteen superheroes created in the 1980s.

Just look this stuff up on Wikipedia - there will be lots of information on these characters on it.