UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC Customer Service

drgnrbrn316

I know this has probably been asked a thousand times, but I can't find any particular thread devoted to it, so I figured I'd try starting a new one, that way, I'll either get an answer or at least get directed to the thread that has an answer.

Does anyone know how to contact DC Customer Service/Support? I just now got around to opening my sets from Wave 2 and Robin is missing his skirt (for lack of a better word). I trolled their website, but DC has no customer service link. I can Ask DC Direct, or contact them if I am a vendor looking to hock their crap, but a concerned customer seems to be s**t out of luck.

Unfortunately, even if you found the number, you'd be SOL. Check the DC Direct FAQ section of their site:

How Can I Replace Or Fix A Broken Product?

You can bring the item back to the retailer that you purchased it from, so they can take up the matter with the Diamond Distributors customer service representative. DC Direct is not equipped to respond to requests to repair broken items or ship replacement parts.

That's the one major problem with the DC Direct line vs Marvel. With the Marvel product, you can contact DST and get it fixed.