UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Win SDCC Exclusive Marvel Zombies 2-packs!

Shanester

OMG! OMG! Just had one loonnng, crappy Cappy day and I came home to find this good news!

I'd like to thank my mother, my producer, all the little people, all the guys who shared a congrats, Dan for taking the number I was going to pick first, ummm, feel like I'm missing some one... oops, the music is swelling, guess I'm off the stage now.

:D

I also laughed at the spayed and neutered Timbos comment. I knew I needed this place.

And yes, thank you, Shanester. Sorry about all those things I might have said...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the winners don't want their prizes because they have not sent me addresses. :unsure:

We will do more give-aways just after SDCC.

Will the contests be more like these (random number contests)?

Because I'm not experienced at all with customs...

Yes. Some contests will ask you to show your artistic side, while others will test your genre knowledge, but quite a few will be fairly random.

I guess the winners don't want their prizes because they have not sent me addresses. :unsure:

We will do more give-aways just after SDCC.

Will the contests be more like these (random number contests)?

Because I'm not experienced at all with customs...

Yes. Some contests will ask you to show your artistic side, while others will test your genre knowledge, but quite a few will be fairly random.

cool! I hope there are some drawing contests, because I'm pretty good with the ol' pencil and paper.

cool! I hope there are some drawing contests, because I'm pretty good with the ol' pencil and paper.

You just missed one a while back. There will be more in the future.

Well,

I'm bummed that I missed such an easy contest, but as I would have picked 54, and 54 didn't win anyway, I guess I don't have to feel bad. :D

Grats to the winners.

There will be more. Stay tuned.

Sorry in advance for the thread necro, but I'm just posting to say that my figures have arrived safely too. I've been away for the past two weeks, and only got back today. Nonetheless, the Minimates were there, undamaged by the travel. Thanks again, Shanester!