UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

iPhone

neolego

*Sorry for the double post

THIS JUST IN !!!!

Apple has released the form for the Early Buyers Credit. You can access it here:

Early Buyer Credit from Apple

It's simple. Put in your Phone # and Serial #. You will get a Text Message. Insert in and it's finished. neo

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to bump an old post, but I had a question and didn't want to start a new thread! Does anyone know of a good program that will convert videos so that you can play them on your iPod/iPhone? I have tried Videora.com, but do not like the program. It takes forever and I ALWAYS have audio sync issues. So, I was hoping someone on the board might be able to help. I have hundreds of .avi and .wmv files that I want to convert to play on my iPhone, but I can't get it to work. Help?!?!?

neo

• 5 months later...

Well, a few posts up I made the statement that after buying an iPhone you would never want to use another cell phone again. And, like most times, I was wrong. Ladies and Gentleman, the iPhone 3G (and 2.0 Software).

After 41/2 hours I walked away with an 8gig for my wife and I got myself a White 16gig. And, while the activiation process sucked that morning because iTunes crashed, eventually it was ironed out and the new age of iPhone was ushered it. The new iPhone is even sleeker and sexier than before (if you can believe) and the 2.0 applications are amazing! Right now I have MySpace mobile, Direct Link to my Ebay Account, Super Monkey Ball, Tetris, A Spanish Translator, and a Lightsaber all on my Home Screen. It's so completely amazing!

So, anyone pick up a new 3G or at least upgrade to 2.0? neo