UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Doctor Who minimate

I've recently begun to enjoy the British SciFi show Doctor Who and I found a 5" Tardis replica that is crying out for a Doctor Who minimate.

Has anyone here played around with making a custom of Doctor Who? Classic or Modern version?

V

It wouldn't be too hard to make a David Tennent one, just use anybody with a suit, like Xavier or Chameleon, maybe paint it, or use Kingpins legs, as they are already pin stripped. Or if you prefer his blue suit, blue suit Xavier would be perfect. Use NXM Jean coat painted. Not too sure which face, but any brown hair would do. I may try to make this actually.

Bad news on the Tardis, the door does not open. If you search Diecast metal Tardis on ebay you'll see what I was talking about. Where is that Daalek from?

Thanks for the advice on a David Tenant, I really want to make one.. but not much of a painter.. going to have to try and piece together bits from various characters and see what I can get.

The show's great.... Loved it with the 9th Doc, but Tenant has made it even better.

As far as the Minimates goes, one of our members made some awhile back for a school project. Nice work, and he went so far as to make the packaging too...

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=1817

Thanks for the advice on a David Tenant, I really want to make one.. but not much of a painter.. going to have to try and piece together bits from various characters and see what I can get.

If you can't paint, like me, then maybe use Sabertooth's coat, as its already brown. I really want a blue suit Xavier now.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to double post, but I made a quick custom of a David Tennent custom. Hope to post a picture tomorrow, but I'm a bit busy atm.