UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC Minimates

rickyroma

Just one Q: Why is the chest logo background on BD Supes black?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna get the whole set. Guess I'm gonna have no books for college this semester. LOL. But I have no gripes with this line. I'm sure they'll get it right when the finished product comes out. I'M SO HAPPY. ;-)

I'm really pleased with everything that we've seen so far.

Only microscopic gripes I have are:

1) Switch the Joker/Harley set out of the first wave for one that's not-Bat related. I really think the Aquaman/Ocean Master set would've gone better here rather than two Bat-related sets in the first series. Then again, I just want Aquaman...

2) Switch the Brainiac they have out for either the green-skinned version with the little dots on his head or the silver, all metal one (as seen during Crisis on Infinite Earths and the Super Powers toy line).

Damn, I can't wait to get these.

-Matt

2) Switch the Brainiac they have out for either the green-skinned version with the little dots on his head or the silver, all metal one (as seen during Crisis on Infinite Earths and the Super Powers toy line).

I want to see either one of those versions myself, but I like the idea of Brainiac 13/BD Supes because B13 had a role in the Our Worlds at War story.

Glad to find a Mini board I can post on again. I was around on the AA board for ever until it went down.. I'm glad i stumbled upon this one.. it was the only way I found out about the John Stewart mini. (awesome)

So any-who, glad to be here, glad to be talking minis, and extatic that DCD has such a supurb line coming. marvel's line is getting soft and hasn't given me the "must buy" feeling since Iceman. (I am an avid reader of The New Avengers comic.. and I'm not all that stoked for the series.. other than Sentry) so ya.. DC rules!

Cheers to August 30th! and Cheers to Hal!